925 Sterling Silver Expandable Bracelet and Ring Adjustable Multi-Functional Jewelry Foldable Ring-Minimalist Rings-Anniversary Gifts Rings-Gift for her

From anniversaries to Valentine’s Day, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Christmas or to say you are precious to me, This jewelry makes it perfect for any occasion.


Product: Silver Ring and Bracelet
Inspiration: Statement Ring and Bracelet
Category: Statement Ring and Bracelet
Metal Used: 925 Sterling Silver
Stone Used: Zircon
Technique: Silversmithing

Sterling silver is valued for its bright, shiny appearance and durability. It is a popular choice for jewelry, including rings, due to its affordability compared to other precious metals like gold or platinum. Sterling silver rings can come in various designs, styles, and gemstone settings, catering to different tastes and preferences.

925 sterling silver rings are rings made from 925 sterling silver, which is a popular alloy used in jewelry making. The “925” refers to the silver content of the alloy, indicating that it is 92.5% pure silver, while the remaining 7.5% is usually composed of other metals like copper.

Your Product will Arrive in a beautifully designed jewelry bag which makes it gift-ready.
We can also provide a greeting card with a personalized message if you request it after placing the order.

Available sizes are mentioned clearly, but if unsure, please do contact us

If you have your own design, we would like to make it come true, for that please do contact us.

Let’s make it PRECIOUSLY YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weight 0.1 kg
Dimensions 16 × 12 × 6 cm

Rose Gold, Silver


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Expandable Bracelet and Ring Adjustable Multi-Functional 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recently Viewed

  • Recently Viewed Products is a function which helps you keep track of your recent viewing history.
    Shop Now
Expandable Bracelet and Ring Adjustable Multi-Functional 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
  • Rose Gold
  • Silver
Buying for a loved one?
Add to cart